- Island Barn RSC reserves the right, at all times, to cancel bookings at our discretion.
- Failure to attend an open meeting without notification may result in the entry fee being forfeited.
- Neither Island Barn RSC, nor any of its volunteers or agents shall be liable in any way whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to property.
- Island Barn RSC reserves the right at all times to refuse or restrict the use of facilities. The right is also reserved to evict anyone who refuses to comply with the conditions as stipulated, or who behaves inappropriately or, in any way, causes damage or annoyance to any other persons.
- A buoyancy aid must be worn at all time while on the water or bank.
- Wearing of a full wetsuit or dry suit is mandatory from 1st November through 31st March.